Subject: New server purchase confirmation mail
From: Gnome Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: Web World - Shawn King <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2025 13:31:28 +0530

Hi,

This is a confirmation email that Shawn King has purchased a new server
from us, and we have mentioned the purchase date. You can forward this
email to Microsoft if needed. If you require any further information,
please let us know.

*"The IP 51.81.93.40 was assigned to Shawn King on 05/02/2025."*
-- 
====================================
Thank a ton!,
Support Team
GnomeIT Solutions - Constructing From Your Virtual Blueprints!
Premium VPS Hosting, Enterprise Dedicated Servers & IAAS, Performance
Optimized Web Hosting, Reseller Solutions and more!

Did you know that GnomeIT Solutions provides heart-stopping values with
flexible and scalable plans that meet every budget? Looking for a custom
solution? Contact us with your specifications!